
Friday Night Movie Night
Can I just say - been there done that..... and we watched it at Dave and Annmarie's House w/ poohray. Yes poohray - cause the whole blue ray thing completed overrated..... dang thing kept hiccuping, weird, never have that issue with HD...
Can I just say - been there done that..... and we watched it at Dave and Annmarie's House w/ poohray. Yes poohray - cause the whole blue ray thing completed overrated..... dang thing kept hiccuping, weird, never have that issue with HD...
3 comments:
This is soooooo you! However, I didn't realize that you were female! (what it states on your profile) ;-)--Love ya, Legs
Well this ought be fun! Yeah Allegra.......it is soooooo H!
Stay off MySpace ~ that place is for 14 year old girls and 60 year old leches! Love Mom
Yeah, Yeah pooray/blueray, whatever! Can I control the scratched DVDs Netflix sends? NO! I didn't think so. So there!
~Annmarie
P.S. your mom's right (aren't they always), stay off My Space!
Post a Comment